I've updated my review copy policy

6/10/2018 05:10:00 pm

Hello book bloggers--this one is for you.

As the title says, I've updated my policy for review copies for book bloggers.

I've always been happy to send out free review copies of any of my titles in eBook format and I still am. If you're a book blogger and would like an electronic copy of one of my books to review, send me an email with a link to your blog and your Twitter handle. (I want to follow you!) I'm happy to send you a copy of any of my books in whatever format you prefer.

However, I'm now able to provide physical review copies of my books for book bloggers with over 1000 followers on Twitter. Again, just drop me a line with your blog's URL and Twitter handle. I'm limiting physical copies to bloggers in the USA and United Kingdom for now (to cut down on shipping costs) but I may change this to include EU and Canadian book bloggers as well.

Happy reading!

-Amy


PS

If you're interested in getting a review copy of my upcoming book, sign up to my mailing list as I'll be sending out an email with Advanced Review Copies up for grabs soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

The Self-Publishing Toolbox