Upcoming Poetry Reading in Oxford, UK

10/25/2015 02:20:00 pm

As always, I'm a bit last minute but I thought I'd post an invite on the blog. If you don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter, two of my poems placed in the Oxford Brookes University Wellbeing Poetry Contest which was announced on National Poetry Day. This week is the prizegiving and reading which means I will be reading my winning poems at Oxford Brookes University this Tuesday at 7pm in the Enquiry Centre of the John Henry Brookes building. Everyone is welcome to attend.

All of the winners of the poetry competition will be reading their winning entries and there will also be a reading by Dan Holloway, a local poet, novelist, and publisher.

If you're in the Oxford area, stop by and see me and my peers reading some awesome poetry.

Click here for more information and to read the winning entries. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

The Self-Publishing Toolbox