Happy Indie Book Day! Free Books for Everyone!

3/21/2015 12:01:00 pm

Well I completely disappeared for a month and a half but with good reason: This semester has been BUSY. The work has been constant from week 1 and I also just recently started my first work experience placement at Osprey Publishing in the marketing department. Between coursework, writing, and work experience, I am swamped but in a very great way.

However, I could not let Indie Book Day pass without posting a blog with links to FREE copies of all three of my YA novels. Yep. All of them. Completely free. Because I'm a mad woman.

Here ya go:




Just click on the links, use the provided codes above and read on, indie readers!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

The Self-Publishing Toolbox