The Major Project Reveal

6/07/2015 07:03:00 pm

It's been a while since I blogged because I've been writing masses of copy for my major project. The other day, I realized that as much as I've mentioned/complained about the work I'm doing for my major project, I've never actually said what I'm doing so here's the big project reveal:

I'm creating a website which will act as toolbox for self-published authors or aspiring self-publishers to use as a resource.

Self Publishing Toolbox Logo

I've gotten a huge head start on the project and have been working my little butt off trying to get it ready in order to launch it sometime in July. While I've got until September to have the whole thing ready to go, I'd like to have some semblance of a product ready for a soft release in July with all of the major players outlined. I will continue to add smaller apps and products as I go of course, but getting the "big 'uns" out of the way is my goal.

Until July, you can follow the Twitter account I've set up for it @Selfpubtoolbox or sign up for the mailing list. There is a temporary website set up at http://www.selfpubtoolbox.com.

I just couldn't wait to share the news and start getting the word out about my project. I'm hoping it'll be a valuable resource to any self-published authors, new and experienced.

Also, if you have a product you think should be included, feel free to email me at selfpubtoolbox@gmail.com with any suggestions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe to my mailing list

* indicates required

The Self-Publishing Toolbox